We will mobilize the community to take action on health priorities so that policy, environment, and practice influences a culture shift toward health and wellness for everyone in Shawnee County.
- Define our criteria and determine activities that meet the intent of HHN.
- Convene with partners on health issues.
- Lead, facilitate and advocate change and conversation.
- Educate organizational, government and community decision makers.
- Educate the community.
- Use the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP).
- Establish community health priorities, goals, strategies and actions.
For and with whom…
- Underserved and at-risk communities.
- Stakeholders with interest in the community.
- Organizations, businesses, government agencies, and individuals.
- Agencies and policy makers.
- All who have interest for health and wellness.
- Support is created for community partners with improvement activities.
- Plans are implemented.
- Policy is developed to support sustainable change and strategic focus.
- Health and well‐being in community is improved.
Reviewed and amended 2/16/2017 by the Leadership Team.